Welcome to The Critter Sermon! Where I will be talking about all things fur, feathered and scaled related! It may be general news stories or the adventures my own critters get up too! We are still new and spreading our wings so come back soon to see how we grow!





Monday 17 October 2011

dress rehearsal!

I should start by saying that my two LOVE the attention of getting brushed and dressed up! They prance about all excitedly (making it hard to take photos!) such spoiled vain pups eh? hehe! So I was in town in our local "everything is £1 shop" looking about and I saw some cheap children Halloween outfits..so I picked two up for the pups for a giggle! Dont worry I wont be making them wear them for long..Just long enough to take some cute photos of them!


So we had a little dress rehearsal today..just to see if they would even fit! meet skeledog and pumpkin pup!












1 comment: