Welcome to The Critter Sermon! Where I will be talking about all things fur, feathered and scaled related! It may be general news stories or the adventures my own critters get up too! We are still new and spreading our wings so come back soon to see how we grow!





Sunday 18 September 2011

busy bee...

Been busy busy! With work and going away for a few days to London I haven’t had time to update much!



Oh how I missed my trouble makers when I was away. Like a worried mum I called home to check up on everyone.  Thankfully they weren’t too naughty for my mum so I think she would look after them all again if I asked very nicely! Holly went on a pear stealing binge. We have a pear tree and the pears are ripe and falling so we have been trying to pick the pears up before a certain pup can get them. My poor mum tried to get as many as she could but Holly is sneaky! She finds the pears and collects them up in a pile and then sneaks over and nibbles at one!

Darkley was in full sulk while I was away. He refused to play much, barking at all noises and generally being an “old man”. This morning my mum told him “Mum is home today” and Darkley ran and sat at the door excitedly, he is too cute. The welcome home from him and Holly was awesome.

The only other animal to play up was Drizzle my Gecko boy. I have wedged paper in his glass to make sure a certain Holly pup cannot open the vivarium with her nose by accident when she is being nosey. This is not stopping Drizzle from trying to escape and my mum found his glass door slightly open….sneaky little thing!

I popped in to The British Museum yesterday and went on a hunt for animals in history. Took a few interesting photos which I shall have up soon. I was outside a club in Soho on Friday night, surrounded by a lot of drunken people and a guy was just standing there chatting with his old Labrador just hanging out next to him …took me by surprise! The dog did not care at all about the mass of drunkenness around him! I also saw a very preened and polished Boston terrier strolling along with a very polished a preened guy in the middle of Oxford street.

Hopefully get this blog back on track soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment