Welcome to The Critter Sermon! Where I will be talking about all things fur, feathered and scaled related! It may be general news stories or the adventures my own critters get up too! We are still new and spreading our wings so come back soon to see how we grow!





Tuesday 6 September 2011

fact of the day!

Random fact for you all!


Darkley was originally called Darky in the rescue center. This did feel slightly racist to me and I really did not want to be shouting that down the street!


At university I studied film and watched many random films but I was drawn to one in particular because the love of my life Robert Downey Jr was in it, it was called "A scanner Darkly"

its okay for me to a photo on here of him..it HAS got a dog in it! haa!

So I added the L and E and Darkley got his name! Also discovered there it a town in ireland with that name and Darkley is Irish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment